Check Multiple Gmail Accounts Using a Single Login
If you only have a single Gmail account, move along, there’s nothing to see here. But if you have multiple Gmail accounts, this tip absolutely applies to you. By taking advantage Gmail Delegation, you can merge multiple accounts to a primary account and check all email at once. This feature is really intended for business types so that supervisors can share their inboxes with personal assistants, but it’s also great for power users who own multiple Gmail accounts. Check it out.
If you’re not able to view the embedded videw above for any reason, just follow these steps:
- Click the gear icon, select Settings, and head over to Accounts
- Navigate to the section that reads “Grant access to your account” and select Add another account
- Type the email address of the account you want to merge
- Click Send email to grant access
- Check for a confirmation email in the account you’re trying to merge and click the link
Be advised that it could take some time for Google to sync the accounts, so be patient.