What is OpenCart?
OpenCart is an easy to-use, powerful, Open Source* online store management program that can manage multiple online stores from a single back-end Administrative area simply by filling in forms and clicking “Save.” There are many professionally-written extensions available to customize the store to your needs.
An OpenCart store can be ready to take orders soon after installation. All you have to do is have it installed for you (any web hosts do it for free), select a template from the many free or low-cost template sites, add your product descriptions and photos, click a few settings, and you are ready to begin accepting orders. Our free Installation & Quick Start chapters show you how.
The public side or “Storefront” of OpenCart looks very professional and ready to sell almost as soon as it is installed:
how to change <title name> in opencart? Click Here For Answer
How To Change Site Logo & Favicon Icon ? Click Here For Answer
Click Here for OpenCart 18.104.22.168 Payment Method (BKash) Module Or Extension
Click Here for OpenCart 22.214.171.124 Method (Cart SMS) Module Or Extension
Click Here for OpenCart 126.96.36.199 FB Like Box Module Or Extension
Click Here for OpenCart 188.8.131.52 vqmod Module Or Extension
Click Here For Edit/Delete OpenCart Powered by name
Click Here For More Secure OpenCart
- Change The Website logo; Title Name; fabecon Icon; ftp settup; Mail Settup; and google Re-capture >> Just Go to Dashboard>system>Setting> Edit.
- Top menu add or Remove from Deshboard>Category List.
- Slideshow Picture add >> Dashboard>System>design>Banner.
- Change Currency > Dashboard>system>Localisation> Currency .
- Currency Default > Dashboard> System> Setting>Edit>Local teb.